To build an efficient and attractive scheme to foster research on genetic diseases with the goal to:
- Identify mechanisms of diseases and underlying physiology;
- Develop medical applications of this knowledge in terms of diagnostic tools and therapeutics;
- Train MDs and PhDs in this research frame with a special emphasis on intertwining research groups with clinical departments.
- Nurture world-class research, in order to understand the mechanisms of genetic disease in children and adults.
- Implement true synergy between research and medical care activities by creating an efficient, patient-centered organization.
- Deliver the diagnostic and therapeutic solutions that patients and families are waiting for as rapidly as possible by reinforcing public-private partnerships.
- Perform the fundraising that is essential for the Institute’s development and manage funds transparently.